Philippine Airlines dedicated to providing you with high-quality work culture while keeping everyone safe and successful. As one of the leading Airlines group in Philippine, Philippine Airlines offers exceptional employment opportunities, along with a culture as dedicated to your professional development as to the services you provide. Philippine Airlines look forward to welcoming you and cooperative for you. Learn more about the procedures they are taking to make you experience comfortable in work environment.[jobsearch_ad code=”427533723″]
How to apply for Abu Dhabi Airport vacancy?
- Choose the available job of interest then click and apply.
- Provide your profile detailing as much information as possible to support your application.
- Attach up to date CV with cover letter for the preferred vacancy.
How many vacancies a person can apply for?
It is up to individuals to analysis the responsibilities, competencies and qualifications required for a particular vacancy, before making a decision to apply for an advertised position.
What should be in the CV?
- Your personal, educational and professional conditions should be included in the CV.
- Provide General Information such as Contact Details, Address, Education, Languages etc.
- Your CV is used to assess your aptness for a vacancy.
What are the steps in the recruitment process? How will candidates know their application status?
- Candidates may check the status of the vacancies they have applied for by visiting the official website of the company from time to time.
- Candidates who are being considered for a post and considered suitable for further review will be contacted for an interview.
Philippine Airlines is a trade name of PAL Holdings, Philippine Air Lines, is the flag carrier of the Philippines. Headquartered at the PNB Financial Center in Pasay, the airline was established in 1941 and is the first and oldest profitable airline in Asia operating under its original name.
Out of its hubs at Ninoy Aquino International Airport of Manila, Clark International Airport of Angeles, Mactan-Cebu International Airport of Cebu, and Francisco Bangoy International Airport of Davao, Philippine Airlines serves 31 destinations in the Philippines and 54 overseas destinations in Southeast Asia, East Asia, Middle East, Oceania, North America and Europe. Philippine Airlines operates a mixed fleet of Airbus and Boeing aircraft with Airbus A320, Airbus A321, Airbus A321neo, Airbus A330, Airbus A350, and Boeing 777-300ER.
Philippine Airlines Jobs
Philippine Airlines looking for individuals who shall help them advance their culture. Individuals who are passionate about what they do, and are proud of the diversity it makes in the lives of others. If you find a suitable vacancy please apply and get a chance to fulfill your career goal.
We’re not a recruitment agency, we just provide information about latest job vacancies using our own site everyday to list jobs. Candidates please do not contact us to discuss the condition of your request. It is the employers who process your job application. If you wish to enquire about your application you should contact the employer directly.[jobsearch_ad code=”588198586″]