Abu Dhabi International Airport dedicated to providing you with high-quality work culture while keeping everyone safe and successful. As one of the leading Airports in Middle East, Abu Dhabi International Airport offers exceptional employment opportunities, along with a culture as dedicated to your professional development as to the services you provide. Abu Dhabi International Airport looks forward to welcoming you and cooperative for you. Learn more about the procedures they are taking to make you experience comfortable in work environment[“588198586”]
How to apply for Abu Dhabi Airport vacancy?
- Choose the available job of interest then click and apply.
- Provide your profile detailing as much information as possible to support your application.
- Attach up to date CV with cover letter for the preferred vacancy.
How many vacancies a person can apply for?
It is up to individuals to analysis the responsibilities, competencies and qualifications required for a particular vacancy, before making a decision to apply for an advertised position.
What should be in the CV?
- Your personal, educational and professional conditions should be included in the CV.
- Provide General Information such as Contact Details, Address, Education, Languages etc.
- Your CV is used to assess your aptness for a vacancy.
What are the steps in the recruitment process? How will candidates know their application status?
- Candidates may check the status of the vacancies they have applied for by visiting the official website of the company from time to time.
- Candidates who are being considered for a post and considered suitable for further review will be contacted for an interview.
Abu Dhabi International Airport is the second largest airport in the UAE. The airport is located 16.5 nautical miles east of Abu Dhabi city. The advanced structure of the air terminals sees the demands of repeated incoming and outgoing travelers. The total passenger traffic in 2014 was 20 million passengers. Abu Dhabi Airport has nearly all the facilities that an international passenger may suppose specifically various restaurants and cafes, currency exchange offices, telephones and post-office, essential commodities shops, cloakrooms and cars-for-rent offices are situated here.
Abu Dhabi International Airport consider that in order to become the world’s leading airports group while contributing to Abu Dhabi Vision 2030, they must put in their group and ensure that UAE Nationals continue to play a vital role within the organization. To support their philosophy, the airport has created a business rich in cultural diversity, where people with energy, creativity and commitment work together in harmony to achieve determined goals.
Abu Dhabi International Airport Jobs
Abu Dhabi Airport offers career opportunities to professionals. The work setting provides great satisfaction to all experts through the exclusive system. They are looking for individuals who are passionate about what they do. Abu Dhabi Airport offer good wages and comprehensive benefits.
We’re not a recruitment agency, we just provide information about latest job vacancies using our own site everyday to list jobs. Candidates please do not contact us to discuss the condition of your request. It is the employers who process your job application. If you wish to enquire about your application you should contact the employer directly.[“427533723”]